This course is intended for identity governance and administration architects, system engineers and deployment partners who will customize, deploy and support MidPoint. This training is based on midPoint 4.4. We assume the course will take 4 days to complete (7 hours a day), depending on your availability.
To facilitate flexibility, participants will be granted access to the self-paced training for up to three months, enabling them to complete the sessions at their preferred pace.
Upon successful completion of the training, including quizzes and labs, each participant will be awarded a certificate validating their attendance and the knowledge acquired during the program. Upon receiving certification, a trainee will have 2 more weeks to access the training before the access will be removed.
To fully succeed in this course, students should have:
- Experience performing basic system administration tasks using a command line (Linux)
- Experience with database concepts and administration
- Previous experience with concepts of user provisioning and identity management is welcome
- Basic experience installing and maintaining midPoint identity management system is an advantage
- Previous experience with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) is highly recommended
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Deploy and configure midPoint
- Configure resources
- Create mappings for resource attributes
- Create and maintain role definitions (RBAC)
- Use initial import, LiveSync and reconciliation
- Extend XML Schema
- Create organizational structure
- Enforce policies using Object Templates and mappings
- Configure notifications
- Create roles with authorizations in midPoint
- Understand associations between accounts and entitlements (groups)
- Create and maintain password and security policies
- Manage connectors in deployed solution
- Understand deployment best practices
- Backup, restore and upgrade midPoint
- Troubleshoot midPoint
- Use MidPoint Studio to efficiently configure midPoint
The training is updated to midPoint 4.4 and consists of 18 modules. In addition to the recording, you will gain access to lab resources to work with. Upon completion of each module, the subsequent chapter will be unlocked. After going through all the modules, you can freely go back to any part of the training.
- Basic IDM & midPoint Concepts
- MidPoint Project
- Resources, Attributes and Mappings
- Provisioning to Resources
- Accounts, Assignments And Roles
- Configuring Multiple Account Intents
- Synchronization Flavours
- Extending midPoint Schema
- Organization Structure
- Object Templates
- System Configuration
- Entitlements and Associations Introduction
- Password and Security Policies
- Backup, Restore and Upgrade
- Managing Connectors
- Deployment Best Practices
- Logging and Troubleshooting
- Price: 1.750 EUR / person excluding VAT; USD 2,000 / person excluding taxes
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
|Group of 3+||10%||Yes||N/A|
|Group of 5+||25%||Yes||N/A|
* some self-paced courses could be accessed for free, speak to your sales representative
** early bird is applicable if order is received 2 calendar months prior to the course taking place
*** successive discount:
Given the original price is $2100 and we have successive discounts of 20% and 10%, we will follow the steps below:
1. Calculate the amount after the first discount:
Amount after the first discount = $2100 – ($2100 * 20/100) = $2100 – $420 = $1680.
2. Calculate the amount after the second discount:
Amount after the second discount = $1680 – ($1680 * 10/100) = $1680 – $168 = $1512.
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.