Your right to privacy is very important to Evolveum. At Evolveum, we believe that the personal information you provide to us must be kept confidential and used in a responsible fashion. We consistently strive to put our best efforts towards achieving both of these objectives.
OUR APPROACH IN BRIEF
We will not sell or give away any personal information that you provide, including your email. It will be used solely for internal purposes. We place cookies on your browser to understand your usage of our Website and to optimize user experience.
Evolveum follows data privacy principles, as:
- We do not collect more information than is necessary;
- We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- We do not keep your data if it is no longer needed.
DATA CONTROLLER DETAILS
Company name: Evolveum s.r.o.,
Address: Vendelinska 109, Lozorno 900 55
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Is to be appointed before 2018/05/25.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give to us when using our sites and / or our services
We may collect and process the following personal information you give to us:
Information that you provide to us by completing forms on our sites such as requests for quotes or online applications for free trials. Such information typically includes your first name, last name, personal and / or professional contact details;
Information that you provide to us when you purchase a product / service via our sites or other means such as by telephone or e-mail. Such information typically includes your first name, last name, personal and / or professional contact details, credit card details, billing address, your evolveum.com browsing history, information about BPM preferences and / or ECM preferences, as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide for us to undertake the services;
Any other information which you choose to provide to us in the following circumstances: when you complete surveys conducted by us or third parties on our behalf; when you attend conventions, trainings, webinars; when you participate in promotions, contests and giveaways; when you register for request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers); and when you submit any questions, comments or complaints to us.
Once you register for membership, log in, or submit information through our website we will know who you are and your activities on this website and information about you and/or your company may be recorded on our systems. For example, we may ask for the following information when you sign up for membership of our specialist software support services or email news services, or when you buy products from us or register your products online:
- your name;
- company name;
- email address;
- postal address;
- job function;
- country where you are based or purchasing/registering our products from;
- telephone number;
- your comments/questions; and
- the products/services you are interested in.
If you make a purchase from us we may also ask for payment information such as the details of the payment card you are using to pay for any products/services.
Information we automatically collect when you use our sites and / or our services
We may process the following information automatically from your device when you use our sites and / or our services:
Information we receive about you from third parties
- Information we receive from third party search engines relating to your search activity.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The Data concerning You is collected to allow Us to provide our services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Location-based interactions, Remarketing and behavioral targeting and User database management.
We may use the personal information we collect from you for a range of reasons, including to:
- Provide, operate and maintain the sites and services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage your use of the sites and / or services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Analyze your use of the sites and / or services for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- Improve the sites and services so that they are delivered in the most effective manner for you and customers;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the services, and other illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify you and customers.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share and disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required for internal purposes (e.g. to any member of our group including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide services, and for email housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement);
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud);
- For analysis and filtering of messages and content for spam;
- For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report); and
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
THE DATA PROTECTION
We process the Data of Yours in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Us. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
FOR HOW LONG
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
You are in control of your Personal Data; therefore, you are given the following rights by the Data Protection Laws:
The Right to access:
You have the right to access to the information we process about You. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of your data. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will submit an electronical copy, unless a different method is specified. We may charge you with an administrative fee for subsequent access request.
The Right to rectification:
If you find that the information we have about you is incorrect, you may contact us so we can update it and keep it up to date.
The Right to be forgotten:
If at any point you wish for the deletion of information about you, you can simply contact us.
The Right to object to processing:
You may object to the lawful basis of our processing activity of your personal data, and we will stop processing unless there is a compelling ground to continue.
The Right to restrict processing:
You may ask Us to limit the purposes for which the data are being processed.
The Right of data portability:
You may ask Us to transfer your personal data, if the data is being processed based on consent or for the performance of a contract, where processed by automated means.
The Right to withdraw consent:
You have the right to withdraw consent and we will cease the processing of your personal data in range of given consent in appropriate time.
The Right to notify the Data Protection Authority (DPA):
You have the right to notify DPA if you have any doubts about our processing activities and we have not submitted adequate explanation in good time.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We do not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or buy products and services on our sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site contains links to other sites. We do not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from our sites. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.