- Duration: 3 days
- Date: on demand
- The agenda is open to small adjustments based on the inputs from the attendees.
- Recommendation: The training requires download and installation of several software components including a virtual machine before the training. To get necessary information your binding registration is needed.
This course is intended for operation team members and/or administrators who maintain midPoint in production, administer it, solve relevant problems and deal with recovery.
- Experience performing basic system administration such as restarting applications (Windows or Linux environment) and accessing logs
- Previous experience with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) is highly recommended
- Previous experience with concepts of user provisioning is welcome
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand core XML configuration objects
- Manage users in midPoint
- Manage resource accounts using midPoint
- Manage roles in midPoint
- Update resource configuration
- Run synchronization tasks between midPoint and source/target systems
- Manage connectors in deployed midPoint
- Backup and restore midPoint
- Configure logging and tracing
- Troubleshoot major problems
- Basic IDM & midPoint Concepts
- Understanding Core midPoint Objects
- User Administration
- Role Administration
- Resource Administration
- Running Synchronization Tasks
- System Configuration
- Connector Management
- Backup and Restore
- Logging and Tracing
- Troubleshooting Introduction
- Price: 1350€ excl. VAT
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.