- Duration: 3 days
- Date: on demand
- The agenda is open to small adjustments based on the inputs from the attendees.
- Recommendation: The training requires download and installation of several software components including a virtual machine before the training. To get necessary information your binding registration is needed.
This course is intended for Java developers and/or system integrators who will deploy and administer identity management solution which uses ConnId framework to manage accounts on resource systems (e.g. MidPoint Identity Manager, OpenIDM or Apache Syncope).
To fully succeed in this course, students should have:
- Experience with JAVA and object oriented programming is required
- Web application deployment and debugging is recommended
- Previous experience with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) is highly recommended
- Experience with database concepts and administration is recommended
- Basic experience with user provisioning system is highly recommended
- Previous experience with software analysis is welcomed
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand basic user provisioning and ConnId concepts
- Analyze resource system which has to by managed by identity management solution
- Design and implement new ConnId Connector
- Troubleshoot and debug existing connectors
- Introduction to User Provisioning
- MidPoint IdM in a Nutshell
- ConnId Framework concepts
- Analyzing connector requirements
- Connector outline
- Configuration, test connection
- Logging and tracing
- Basic connector operations
- Connector Schema
- Filter search
- Advanced filtering
- Auxiliary connector operations
- Deploying the Connector
- Price: 1350€ excl. VAT
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.