- Duration: 1 day
- Date: on demand
The course is intended for enterprise architects, system architects, solution engineers and technology managers with none or limited identity management skills. The course will provide you practical information focused on methodology of user provisioning (identity management) projects discussing some real life scenarios and lessons learned from the real identity management projects to help the students with the important decisions during the project phases.
To make it more interesting, this course is an interactive workshop-like course which may be further extended on demand. There is not a specific date set for this course. If you are interested in this course or have any questions, please fill in the registration form below and in a short time we will contact you back.
- General understanding of information technology topics.
- Previous experience with concepts of user provisioning is welcome.
- Understanding the basic concepts of user provisioning (identity management)
- Ability of asking the right questions mainly during the pre-sales, analysis and design phase
- Ability to detect and avoid the common culprits in the user provisioning projects
Introduction to Identity Management technologies
- User Provisioning Systems
IDM project metodology
- Requirements analysis
- Phased planning
- Environment analysis
- User provisioning system role
- Unique Identifiers
- Source and Target systems
- Process analysis
- Implementation and testing
- Identity Seeding Considerations
- Price: 450€ excl. VAT
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.