- Duration: 1 day
- Date: on demand
The course provides overview of architectural components of IDM deployments such as directory services, provisioning system, access management solutions, etc. The students will learn how each component works and how to compose these components to a complete solution. This is technology-neutral theoretical course. It is an interactive workshop-like course. The course is intended for enterprise architects, system architects, solution engineers and technology managers. It it focused on providing technological overview.
Are you interested in this course? Do you have any questions? Please use the form below to let us know. We will get back to you in a short time.
- General understanding of information technology topics.
- Understanding of basic principles of identity management (IDM) technologies.
- Ability to roughly design an IDM solution for a particular situation.
- Ability to evaluate the suitability of proposed IDM solutions.
Introduction to Identity Management Technologies
- Directory Servers
- Provisioning Systems
- Access Management
- Auxiliary technologies (meta-directories, virtual directories, …)
IDM Solution Design
- Selecting relevant technologies
- Integrating the components
- Reference architecture
- Typical IDM deployment project
- Expected deployment caveats
- Example plans for identity management solution deployment
- Operation and maintenance
- Price: 450€ excl. VAT
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.