- Duration: 2024/10/21 – 2024/10/23, time zone: EDT
- Place: online, Zoom platform
- The agenda is open to small adjustments based on the inputs from the attendees.
- Recommendation: The training requires download and installation of several software components including a virtual machine before the training. To get necessary information your binding registration is needed.
This course is intended for operation team members and/or administrators who maintain midPoint in production, administer it, solve relevant problems and deal with recovery. This training is based on midPoint 4.4.
This training is led by our Identity Engineer Matúš Macík.
- Experience performing basic system administration such as restarting applications (Windows or Linux environment) and accessing logs
- Previous experience with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) is highly recommended
- Previous experience with concepts of user provisioning is welcome
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand core XML configuration objects
- Manage users in midPoint
- Manage resource accounts using midPoint
- Manage roles in midPoint
- Update resource configuration
- Run synchronization tasks between midPoint and source/target systems
- Manage connectors in deployed midPoint
- Backup and restore midPoint
- Configure logging and tracing
- Troubleshoot major problems
- Basic IDM & midPoint Concepts
- Understanding Core midPoint Objects
- User Administration
- Role Administration
- Resource Administration
- Running Synchronization Tasks
- System Configuration
- Connector Management
- Backup and Restore
- Logging and Tracing
- Troubleshooting Introduction
- Price: 2.100 EUR / person excluding VAT; USD 2,400 / person excluding taxes
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
|Group of 3+||10%||Yes|
|Group of 5+||25%||Yes|
* early bird is applicable if order is received 2 calendar months prior to the course taking place
** successive discount:
Given the original price is $2100 and we have successive discounts of 20% and 10%, we will follow the steps below:
1. Calculate the amount after the first discount:
Amount after the first discount = $2100 – ($2100 * 20/100) = $2100 – $420 = $1680.
2. Calculate the amount after the second discount:
Amount after the second discount = $1680 – ($1680 * 10/100) = $1680 – $168 = $1512.
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.