- Duration: 5 days
- Date: on demand
- The agenda is open to small adjustments based on the inputs from the attendees.
- Recommendation: The training requires download and installation of several software components including a virtual machine before the training. To get necessary information your binding registration is needed.
This course is intended for identity management architects, identity management system engineers and deployment partners who will further customize, deploy and support MidPoint Identity Manager beyond basic provisioning configuration covered by MidPoint Deployment Fundamentals training.
This course starts where MidPoint Deployment Fundamentals course finished, enhancing the environment and adding new features.
To fully succeed in this course, students should have:
- Attended Midpoint Deployment Fundamentals course
- Previous experience with concepts of user provisioning and identity management
- Experience with installing and configuring midPoint identity management system
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use advanced resource features such as account uniqueness, dependencies or before/after provisioning scripts
- Understand the generic synchronization and configure provisioning of objects other than accounts
- Configure role catalog and role request and approvals processes
- Configure advanced security features such as delegated administration and password hashing
- Enhance object templates with advanced features including unique user name generation
- Configure and use basic reports
- Use bulk tasks for scripted data modification in midPoint repository and provisioning to other systems
- Modify midPoint look&feel
- MidPoint Deployment Fundamentals Training Setup Review
- Advanced Resource Features
- Generic Synchronization
- Role Request and Approval Processes
- Advanced Security Features
- Advanced midPoint Features
- Reporting Basics
- Bulk Actions
- GUI Customization
- Price: 2250€ excl. VAT
- Before signing up for the training course we recommend you to read our Terms and conditions
After completing the training we recommend you to apply for a certification. Choose from our certifications offer.